Wednesday, December 26, 2007

the day after

Merry After Christmas day LOLOLOL
I'm up and showered and I've been to the Dr. already and boy is it snowing. I thought of hitting after Christmas sales today, but decided against it because my girls want to go also. Their uncle gave them $50 each and they want to go spend it on junk.
Christmas at our house was fun and relaxing. We got to bed Christmas eve at 3:30 am (because we were playing with Emma's toys instead of putting them together.) Emma woke us up at 4 am and we made her go back to bed. At 8 she came in and informed us that Santa had come and their were presents, but they were going fast so if we wanted any we better get up.LOL She loves her dress up clothes and every time I looked at her yesterday she was wearing something different. She also got a Bob the Builder tool set. Nothing cuter than a princess in a tool belt.
Heidi really enjoyed her day off. She got an Ipod and spent most of the day loading songs on it. Her physical therapy is really painful and she was so glad that she didn't have to go yesterday. She got a new coat and new clothes and 2 DVDs so we spent the afternoon watching Pirates 3.
I really enjoyed the day and wasn't expecting gifts because I got my freezer last week. The girls gave me Friends season 2 on DVD, and my brother gave me a new album from ancestry.com. Greg came out of the room and gave me the Crop a Dile set from Costco and I love it. He also informed me my big present was late in the mail and would be here on the 27Th. It is a new all in one printer/scanner/copier. I had kind of given up on getting one, because they are so much money,but he saw how frustrating our current printer is and bought me one.I'm so excited. I plan on scrapping the rest of the week away, (except for the five Dr. appointments) it should be pretty fun.

No comments: