Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Playing around with my blog :)

I spent some time this evening, as you can tell, changing colors and such on my blog. Why you ask? Because I am sick of winter and winter colors and I really really really want spring to come. I am hoping that by adding color to my blog, Mother Nature will decide Meridian has had enough snow and let the flowers pop up. NOT LIKE I HAVE ANY FLOWERS IN MY YARD, but a girl can dream.





I haven't gotten Heidi's bedroom quite finished, but I hope to this week. I just need to paint the window seat. Then I can take photos of it.



Then it is on to my scrapbook room/office. I need more money first so I can buy paint and shelves, but I just about have everything cleaned out of the scrapbook side of the room. I really doubt most of it will make it back in the room, after my purging and craigslisting. I have to keep asking myself, why did I buy so much, and yet I still went to Micheal's Crafts today and bought more ribbon.LOL I needed it for my March layout, which will be up on my blog by Sunday night.



I am in the middle of a real page turner, so I am off to read, EYEWITNESS TRAVEL AUSTRALIA a great book full of information so I can someday, in the hopefully not to far of future, go to Australia and take my walkabout and find myself and my life's purpose, or something like that. If nothing else I can dream about the trip and look at the pictures in the book.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can fix your big picture (it is so beautiful) for you if you like (so it will fit in the parameters of your blog)...LMK. I love messing with my blog when I have the time.

Melzie said...

I love it!! :)