Saturday, June 28, 2008

July page kit

These are the stickers that inspired my July kit. I had found some others, but they were very much 4th of July, and I really wanted it to work for the whole month. So these worked. Each kit will get the whole sheet, so they can use which ever title works for them. Whether it is vacation, or playing in the yard or just "what a day" photos. I love the paper also, I totally fell in love with it and it is double sided BONUS. That way the kits can be printed, solid, or both.



Here is a peek at my July Kit. Did I mention that I love this paper. I used the what a day title, and will probably put photos from our family get together on the 6th on it. Now I just have to remember to take my camera to Washington this next week.

1 comment:

sara :) said...

Hey! e-mail me at croppingmamma@gmail.com if you want an invite to my blog.

Super cute kit, by the way!