Friday, August 29, 2008

First week of School

We made it through the first week of school YEAH!!!!!

I got up and took Heidi to the high school. I got out of there for $92 , very cheep.LOL
She found her friends, got in line for her schedule and I left her at high school. A little nervous that she was in high school and a little nervous about her ankle. She did fine.

Then I went home and got Emma and Greg and I took her to school. KINDERGARTEN. She had friends in her class and was so excited. They lined up and waved goodbye to the parents. Then they were gone.

Most moms and dads would be sad at this point. NOT ME Three hours really isn't that long. I got to go to Costco (by myself). Then it was time to pick her up. I went and helped her find the right bus, then followed the bus home.

Emma's biggest complaint for the first day was that her teacher didn't call her Emma. So I had to explain to Mrs.L that her real name is Emelia but she is called Emma. Mrs. L said she would try and remember and maybe Emma could reminder her.

Emma says "Don't worry I'll remind you everytime"

The rest of the week went fairly smooth. I did have to take Heidi back in and have her schedule rearranged, but nothing to major.

So now we have a four day weekend and then back to school. I can't wait for Tuesday, I have plans for those three blessed hours. Finish painting, clean and organize my house, and maybe enjoy a bubble bath without interuption.

No comments: