Monday, October 6, 2008

I got my Frames and my wall looks great

So for my birthday last weekend my family bought me the frames I wanted from Costco. I love them. I immediately changed the photos out and put them on the wall. The quote above it say
Diamonds are precious but daughters are priceless. My sister in law gave me that for Christmas last year. It was in a white frame, but a little time and paint and I just love the way it looks. One wall down many more to complete.

As if someone knew I needed to redecorate a new store just popped up in Meridian. Import Outlet and it has great prices. I stopped in really quick, left my kids in the car for a sec and checked it out. I plan on going back when I have more time. If your interested it is on Fairview in a new strip mall just west of Eagle rd and before the sonic.LOL They have a clock I just love and I will probably ask for it for my anniversary. I'll show you that wall when it is done also.

As far as the triangle paint issue, I decided to use the corn for it. Now I just need to get the money to buy more paint. LOL

No comments: