Monday, January 5, 2009

Dang I missed Sunday

I missed Sunday because I was so tired I fell asleep to fast. I didn't scrapbook a layout on Sunday, but I did 3 on Saturday so I'm still good. I cleaned up my treadmill and got it dusted off and ready to use. The shelf above the treadmill was full of car stuff and boring to look at. So I made it pretty.




Doesn't it look nice?


And here is my layout for the day.



I also got Emma's desk into her room. We didn't have to buy one, because Heidi was ready to get rid of the one in her room. Here is how it turned out.

She really like having a place to color, play school and do homework. The carousel is from pampered chef, I found it at a 2nd hand store for $1 and used it to hold all the markers and crayons.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I bet she loves it for a long time! I can barely remember it in Heidi's room, of course it was a bit hard to actually see it most times.