Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The laundry room's Friend

Rooms share walls and the laundry room shares a wall with his friend the master bedroom closet. Now the closet could hear the laundry room laugh and smile and could tell the laundry room was happy.

"Why are you so happy?" the closet asked.

"Because I'm clean," was the laundry room's reply." I love my jobs and I do them happily, every thing is clean and organized. There is a space for everything and everything is in it's space. The dust is gone and I can breath deeply of clean refreshing air." The laundry room did a little giggle and the closet was sad.

"How I wish I could be like you." the closet said sadly. "I am so cluttered and dusty and it is so dark in here. I can't begin to stretch, because the space is so crowded and cramped." Every day the owners add more junk in here for me to hold. Most of it doesn't even belong in a bedroom closet. It makes me tired just thinking about it."

"Maybe the owners will clean you up also and you can be happy like me." said the laundry room.

"I hope, I hope, I hope," dreamed the closet.

2 comments:

VanC said...

LOL easy to see you're on a roll Sis!! Can't wait to read the Case of the Coveteous Closet. How are you going to get G to part with anything on his side? Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the finished project! I know it will be better than the laundry room!!!!

Hugs, Lynn