Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More cleaning and organizing

Here is Emma's toy shelf. We made it more kid friendly with labels. Now she can put everything away where it belongs.

There are nine baskets and they all have a photo and the words, so she can learn to read also.


Here is a close up of them. So Emma can see the dollhouse pieces belong in this basket.


Here is a photo of the linen closet also. I took Peter Walsh's advice and got rid of all the blankets and sheet we don't use. There is now two sets for each bed. I put the bedding in baskets also and labeled them so the girls can just pick out the basket and go make their beds.

I did keep a stack of quilts that my mom has made for the girls. I space bagged them and sucked them down really small with the vacuum. They are in my cedar chest. Now we only have two quilts in the linen closet.



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You have been a very busy girl! It looks great!