Sunday, April 12, 2009

movie reviews

Since I really can't do much of anything but sit in bed and watch tv, I figured I better do a review on what I watch.

Australia- I have always wanted to go to Australia and the scenery in this movie is what made me want to watch it. It takes place in the early 1940's and is about cattle driving and WWII. It has a great story, good actors and wonderful shots of Australia. It is however very long...so glad I didn't see it in the theater. It was really good and I would recommend it.

Marley and Me- The girls got this movie for Easter and it is another one I am really glad we didn't see in a theater, because it makes me cry. It is funny and sad and great. I am not a dog person and I liked it. We hoped it was a good family movie, but Emma just didn't stay interested in it, so it is for a bit older. There were a few things not suitable for her age anyway so it wasn't too bad that she left and went to go play.

Other movies I watched this weekend were good Harrison Ford Classics:
Patriot Games
Clear and Present Danger
The Fugitive

I also watched the Sarah Plain and Tall movies 1,2, AND 3.

And the newest in the Love Comes Softly Series.. Love Finds a Home. Although these movies are great and I enjoyed them they are nothing like the books. I have the whole series of books and have read them many times over the years. The movies don't even come close to how good the books are.

I am also working my way through the Gilmore Girls Series and am on season 4.

Well that is this weekends movies.

No comments: