Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cards cards and more cards


I have been working on a lot of cards lately, so here are a few of them I have made.


This one is a card I made for the RMHS band. Actually I made 40 of them. They are sending them to all the wonderful people who donated to the auction we had last week.



I am in a card swap for Get Well Soon cards. This is for group 2 that I am in. The bear is a digi stamp. Well not really it is a digital coloring book page that I printed colored and cut out. Isn't he so cute. The card is sitting on a piece of blue paper, it is that big and crooked.


This a another coloring book picture that I changed into a card. I made this for my neighbor who hasn't been feeling well. I made it a bit more masculine for a male get well card.

Another card I made out of scraps I had left over. I just love this poor dragon with is neck injury. You just can't help but feel for him. I think I'll name is OSCAR.



I tried to turn this one the right way many times and I can't get it to work right. But you can get the idea. This is for another group in the Get Well Soon swap. I hand colored all the images. It is a Stamping Up image that I have had for a long time. She is so cute.

2 comments:

***HeatheR*** said...

Yeah! I'm in one of your groups so I get one!! :0) Love them all but I have to say that dragon is pretty dang cute... and what a good idea using coloring pages! You are clever, now I might go find some color pages myself!!

Anonymous said...

Puleeeeeeeze tell me this dragon is NOT from a coloring book! I think I NEED this stamp! If it isn't one, it SHOULD be, don'tcha think? Absolutely adorable, makes for WAY cute Get Well cards. Thanks for sharing. (Still crossing my fingers it's a stamp!)
garnerstamps@yahoo.com