Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More Layouts

I was able to get a way for the weekend and scrapbook with my friends. Here are a few of the
layouts I did.
This is of a concert in the park that Heidi went to with her friends. She was able to get photos with the band members. She loves to listen to Reel Big Fish.
This is another layout of my vacation with Greg. I wanted it to be clean and simple like the photos and I wanted it to refect the time we spent together. I used paint chips for the color accents along the edges and some embellishments that have been in my stash forever.



This was a fun day at the zoo with friends last summer. I used stickers on this layout that I bought about 5 years ago. I bought them because I thought they were cute, and I finally had a chance to use them. using items from my stash makes me feel like I am acomplishing something very worthwhile.

No comments: