Saturday, December 20, 2008

Emma's Birthday

I haven't had a chance before now to post about Emma's birthday. I guess I better do it. It is hard to believe my baby is six years old.


She really had three different birthday parties this year. One with family, one at school, and one with friends. Nothing like dragging your birthday out all week long. LOL Her family party was at home the night before her birthday, we wanted to celebrate while her dad was in town. She had cake and ice cream and grandma and grandpa came over. The next day she took cupcakes to school and shared her birthday with all her classmates. That night Heidi and I took her to see Bolt at the movie theater. VERY GOOD MOVIE by the way.


For her friend birthday party, which my kids only get every other year, she chose PoJo's Family Fun Center in Boise. She was able to invite 5 friends to join her. The night of her birthday party, the place was packed. I spent the whole time trying to keep track of kids, so they wouldn't get lost. It really helped to only give them two tokens at a time, then they had to come find me to play more games. Here are a few of the gifts she received at her party. Sadly, we forgot to take a group shot, with all the kids.

Happy Birthday Emma!


No comments: