Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone.


We celebrated a nice relaxing Christmas this year at home. Emma woke up way to early, at 4:30 a.m. We sent her back to bed. About 7:30 we finally allowed her to get up and open presents.

Here she is with her big huge grin over her new harps a chord toy her dad gave her. She also got a Barbie.

Isn't she cute?

For Christmas my mom made me a new duvet cover for our bed. It turned out beautiful. Here is a better photo of it.
I just love it. Along with this I got a new wall clock and battery heated socks. I also got a few new snowmen for my collection and two more seasons of Friends on DVD.

Greg got all the Star Trek movies, and a book.

Heidi's foot hurt so she was a bit grumpy on Christmas, but she loved what she got. New makeup, jewelry, and a laptop and new cell phone. Here is a shot of her with the lappy.

Overall it was a really nice day with lots of relaxing. Yesterday we just sat around and watched Friends. 9 hours of Friends and counting.

No comments: