Friday, January 2, 2009

today's projects

so today I decided to work on the hall colset. This is a closet you don't open unless you want something to fall on your head.








I decided the vaccuum needed a new home in the laundry room or master closet. The storage shoe thing, is so old it doesn't hold it's shape so everything falls out of it.


I took everything out of there, and then I pulled a different shelving unit out of my daughters room. She wasn't using it anyway.






Now I have a basket for all the vaccuum attachments that were everywhere. I also have a basket for all the extra daycare clothes and diapers. Then I have my diapers and wipes and changing pad shelf. The extra folding chairs fit in here and so did the family kites, and the baby toys. And nothing falls on your head.



Okay on to the layout of the day for today. It is my calendar kit from last year. Yes it has taken me a year to get the photos and journaling on the page.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You are doing awesome! I'm only trying to do one extra thing a week, and I can barely manage it.