Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Resolution

I have decided to do things a bit different this year. My "to do list" is going to be different. I have told myself that each day I will make a list. "If I accomplish only one thing each day it will be ..." Today's thing, was to clean the pantry. Here is what my pantry looks like. I forgot the before shot.


I also decided to do a layout a day for the month of January. These are not all new layouts, just ones that were not finished. They need to be journaled or a title or something. Here is today's layout.


This is my cute little nephew. I love these photos of him. Unfortunately my camera flashed on the middle photo. I have also decided to try and use up my stash so I didn't buy anything for this layout. This paper is about 5 years old, but it worked so great for these photos.

Check back daily to see more layouts and more organizing.

1 comment:

April said...

Good job! There must be something in the air because I cleaned out my pantry yesterday...WAY too much stuff in there that I couldn't see!