Sunday, March 22, 2009

Flower decorating

When Heidi was in the hospital this last time the young women brought her flowers. They were beautiful. Well they finally died last week and Heidi decided to replace them with silk flowers. So we went to the store and bought flowers. Some of them were from the $$ store and some from the craft store. All total we spent less than $50. The wreath is the one I made. It brightened up our front door and added a touch of spring.

This is a close up of Heidi's arrangement. They found really cute butterflies and added them in also.
Heidi's arrangement.

Emma's arrangement
My sister does flower arranging and enjoys it, so I think after this, I will leave it up to her. I don't enjoy this at all. I burned my fingers more than once with the glue gun and although it looks good in the end, it isn't great and that bugs me. And believe it or not I swear I am allergic to fake flowers also. By the time we were done I had hives all over my hands and up my arms. MY kid thinks I'm nuts to be allergic to something that is fake. She says it is all in my head.




No comments: