Sunday, March 22, 2009

Scrapbook organizing tip

I found these cases at Shopko and right now they are 40% off so I bought two. This is what they look like on the outside. They are by Iris.
This is what they look like on the inside. They have 6 cases that are all 4x6x1 and they all snap shut. They worked great for storing photos, but they also work great for other scrapbook items. Here I have my cat eye inks in them. If I need just the inks I take just the one case with me to a crop. Or I can take the whole thing.

Here is one that I put flowers into. I put big flowers in one, small warm colored flowers in another and small cooler color flowers in a third. That way i can just take the case I need. No more glass bottles getting broken in my bag.


They also work great for emmbellishments. Here I have a case with epoxy stickers and bling stuff in it. I can arrange them by themes also like christmas and baby.


Needless to say I filled the first two I bought and had to go back to shopko the next day for two more.

1 comment:

***HeatheR*** said...

I haven't checked out your blog in a while! Awesome work, youve been a busy girl! I was glad to get to shout a "hi" to you the other day!!