Thursday, October 1, 2009

CO-ED Challenges

This month I am doing a Coed challenge for scrapbooking. Stands for Complete One Every Day. I will be listing the challenge here and how I completed it.

Day one:

Complete the missing journaling on a layout.

Anything on the floor that shouldn't be there? Put it away, or throw it away so you aren't walking over it or tripping on it.


The first part of the challenge was pretty easy, I have a ton of layouts that are almost done, missing journaling. I finished this four page one this morning.

These are the photos of Heidi's Trek, in 2007. So you can see I am a bit behind on the scrapbooking.

Part two of the challenge- I had two puzzles that have been on the floor all month, and they are now picked up put in their bags and put in the proper place. One less thing to walk around. I have also been working on image swap items today. Two down one more set to go.

3 comments:

***HeatheR*** said...

I love thoise pioneer LO's awesome job Bob!

Betty said...

those are lovely...

Jenn said...

Beautiful layouts, Bob! WTG!