Sunday, October 4, 2009

COED days two and three

So the challenges for days two and three were:

Day two, Do a list of things to be thankful for or clean out a drawer.

I choose to do both again. I made my list of things I am thankful for and here it is.

1. My Family
2. My Husband, who is also part of my family, but I am thankful not only for him being my husband, but also my friend.
3. My friends...I have awesome friends who I can really depend on.
4. A Nice home, I love my home and although sometimes it seems small and crowed it is safe and warm and comfortable.
5. So thankful for my van. It is safe and reliable and I love it.
6. Thankful that I am healthy and happy.
7. I am thankful for my computer and they technology we have to stay connected
8. Books- I am thankful for the ability to see, read and comprehend the written word.
9. Freedom and the people who have sacrificed to give us those freedoms.
10. Food- I am thankful that I don't have to go hungry, or send my kids to bed hungry.

Part two was clean out a drawer, I think really it is supposed to be one in you scrapbook area, but I cleaned the junk drawers in my kitchen. They were bad.

Day Three's challenges were:
Do a Layout of a first. (first car, love, home) I didn't have anything that really fell into this category so I just did a layout, I'll post it later when I have time.
part two was to update your Christmas Card list, so I did that. I have a detailed list with who I am going to send cards to and their addresses.

Can't wait for the next challenge which will be later on today.

No comments: